ASJA Direct, hosted by Estelle Erasmus is proud to present the ASJA Conference preview for the New York City Conference from April 19-April 20, 2020.
What you'll learn in this podcast:
- Who are the keynote and plenary speakers
- New and noteworthy session topics for this year's conference
- Networking opportunities that will be available
- Want to volunteer? Here’s how.
- How should newbies approach going to the conference?
- Their best advice for someone to maximize the conference whether you are an ASJA member or not.
Randy Dotinga, Chair, is a former president of ASJA and has been a full-time freelance writer for 20 years. He is leading ASJA’s fight — including a First Amendment lawsuit in federal court — to stop California from devastating freelance journalism via a new law.
Kristine Hansen, Associate Chair, has been a member of ASJA since 2006 and is a food, design and travel writer based in Milwaukee. Past involvements with ASJA include chairing Virtual Client Connections.
While ASJA Direct is a free member's benefit for ASJA members, we are making this podcast session available for everyone interested in the conference. Click here to sign up for the conference.
Follow Estelle on twitter at @EstelleSErasmus , on Instagram at @EstelleSErasmus and on her website.
Sign up for Estelle’s class Writing Parenthood which she teaches at NYU’s School of Professional Studies. https://www.sps.nyu.edu/professional-pathways/courses/WRIT1-CE9225-writing-parenthood-writing-for-a-growing-market.html